Teens are baby adults
underdeveloped executive skills
experience andundeveloped brains
Why are you surprised they struggle
Reach out for HELP
Getting appropriate professional help can provide healthier ways to cope.
At Bayridge we have a team of counselors that specialize in teen issues. Our teens literally love our therapists.
If you or your teen is struggling, we can HELP!
LEARN MORE ABOUT BAYRIDGE - WATCH VIDEO
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Inter-Personal Therapy
- Bio-Feed Back Training
- EMDR Trauma Therapy
- Educational Support Groups
- Counselling for Teens
PROGRAMS & PACKAGES
- Personally Designed Treatment Counselling
- Comprehensive Anxiety Program
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Bayridge
- 25 years of experience
- A Large Multi-disciplined Team
- Covered by Extended Health Care
- Therapist that specialize in focused areas
- An interactive online program
Why Are TEENS AT RISK?
There are several obvious reasons why teens struggle.
What are the Top 7 Dangers in your teen’s life?
- They must leave the safety of their parents’ world and wander out into the adult world – the tribal ‘Rights of Passage’ was not for fun. Some did not make it back.
- Their brains have not developed.
- They have not had to utilize their executive skills on the landscape of adult stress. Strategic planning, organizing, assessing risk and resistance of peer pressure are all newly tested.
- They cannot know who they are until their brains fully develop.
- They feel they should be able to do everything on their own but they have never done it.
- They haven’t fought and faced their own raging anger, throbbing passions or paralyzing fears. But worst of all, they have not had to learn that the King of the Jungle is not the external foes but their own internal foe - their own ego.
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression (example: College Depression)
- Emotional Intelligence and Anger Containment
- Bullying and Violence
- Substance Abuse
- Cutting and Self-harming Behaviours
- Eating Disorders
Bayridge teen counselling |
Anxiety & depression counselling |
Anger management |
Substance abuse counselling |
Teen Counselling - Covered by Most Insurance - Anxiety & Depression - Anger - Bullying - Substance Abuse - Self-Harm - Eating Disorders - Treatment - Therapy - Program
Burlington - Hamilton - Oakville - Mississauga - Milton - Ancaster - Dundas - Stoney Creek - Grimsby - Guelph - Brantford - Brampton - St. Catharines - Niagara Falls
Website Partners: Custom Homes Hamilton - Gift Baskets - Burlington Painting - Home Renovations - Foam Gaskets - Commercial Insulation Toronto - Hamilton Web Design
Copyright © 2013 Bayridge Counselling Centre - Burlington, Ontario. All Rights Reserved
Designed and optimized by Vision Design | Resources